At Rolldog, we are passionate about developing and delivering a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that truly helps our customers manage their business and increase their sales revenue. Rolldog’s robust functionality, analytics and smart selling capabilities have been designed to add exceptional value for our customers. Whether our users need help finding and tracking customer details or managing opportunities from ‘lead to close’, Rolldog can help every step of the way.
We’re seeking an extraordinary sales professional to fill the position of Account Executive and help extend our global reach through the discovery of new business opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive in, take the lead, use initiative, get resourceful and help build Rolldog into a brand name in the CRM space. This person will join and inspire a small (but growing) team of like-minded people to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Prospect, identify, qualify and sell Rolldog CRM software within a defined territory / industry
- Tailor presentations, generate proposals and execute on winning new business
- Manage B2B sales cycles from lead to close using Rolldog CRM to manage and forecast opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Identify and develop strategies for new value areas of the business
- Develop and implement an overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, targeting new customers across a variety of industries.
- Generate new leads (in addition to leads provided by our lead generation team), identify, and contact decision-makers and qualify potential business opportunities.
- Manage requirements, discovery, demonstrations, quoting and proposals
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management to discuss strategy
- Support and execute on all aspects of new business, including relationship building, business value alignment, pricing, and negotiation
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred
- Have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota in a B2B sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience and training in value-based sales methodologies
- Proficiency with a variety of software solutions, including some CRM experience (i.e.: Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
- An insatiable willingness to learn, grow and WIN!
- Have a strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Customer-focused and highly responsive
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Health spend account
- Flexible work hours
- Paid vacation time
We would like thank applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.