At Rolldog we’re helping companies better manage their business relationships and increase their sales revenue. Our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution has been designed from the ground up to add value for our customers every step of the way.
We’re seeking a recent post-secondary graduate to fill the position of business development representative and help extend our global reach through the discovery of new business opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, get resourceful and help build Rolldog into a brand name in the CRM space. This person will join and inspire a small (but growing) team of like-minded people to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
• Managing and developing a pipeline of new business opportunities
• Take a lead role in developing proposals, tailoring presentations, and executing on winning new business
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
• Identify and develop strategies for new value areas of the business
• Help lead the co-ordination and implementation of sales & marketing strategies Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Develop and implement an overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, targeting existing and new customers across a variety of industries
• Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and move business from ‘lead to close’
• Manage requirements, discovery, demonstrations, quoting, and proposals
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management to discuss strategy
• Support and execute on all aspects of new business, including relationship building, business value alignment, pricing, and negotiation
• Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills: Successful candidates possess the following skills:
• Post-secondary education (in business or management preferred)
• Has a level of understanding as it relates to B2B sales / sales process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with a variety of software solutions
• Ability to plan and manage resources
• An insatiable willingness to learn, grow and WIN!
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated
• Customer-focused and very responsive Preferred Qualifications
• Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Successful candidates must:
• Be unemployed or underemployed youth (persons aged 30 and under);
• Have graduated within the last three years with a degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution;
• Be legally entitled to work in Canada;
• Have not previously participated in a youth internship with FedNor’s Regional Economic Growth through Innovation (REGI) or in any other federal or provincial internship program with pay for a period of six months or more;
This full-time position is partially funded by FedNor’s Regional Economic Growth through Innovation (REGI).