Rolldog Partner Programs
Rolldog Referral Program
There are 2 Referral types to this program – a Lead Referral and an Engaged Referral.
Lead Referral – simply register a lead, along with some basic information, and Rolldog goes to work closing the deal. Once that happens, you will receive 15% of the first year Annual Contract Value (ACV).
Engaged Referral – register a lead, along with some basic information, and Rolldog will work with you throughout the sales process to close the deal. Once that happens, you will receive 20% of the first year Annual Contract Value (ACV).
If you are interested in becoming a Rolldog Referral Partner, fill out the form below and we will send you more details on the program.
Rolldog Reseller Program
For companies or independent consultants who are looking to add Rolldog software and services to their portfolio.
Reseller Program – as a company or independent consultant, the Rolldog Reseller Program is designed to be straightforward, easy to get started and financially rewarding. Here is what is included:
- You will receive guidance and training on everything you need to market, sell, implement and train customers on Rolldog.
- We will provide you with sales tools and co-funding on pre-approved marketing initiatives.
- We will give you access to your own Rolldog environment for setting up demonstrations with potential customers.
- You will be given access to a dedicated resource for any questions or support matters.
- Your Rolldog support person will also assist with early demonstrations until you are comfortable with Rolldog’s messaging, value proposition and feature set.
- In addition to billing for your Rolldog Services work, we offer generous compensation on software licensing deals.
- We can get you set up quickly and painlessly with our step-by-step program!
If you are interested in becoming a Rolldog Reseller Partner, fill out the form below and we will send you more details on the program.
If you are interested in becoming a Referral or a Reseller partner, please complete the following: